17 Sep What process can be successfully automated without any loss in order to gain efficiency and cut costs?
any task can be automated. In the best case for automation are any routine repetitive
any repetitive and routine process can be automated
In the first instance, businesses are looking to automate the repetitive and routine processes. the following tasks can be fully automated with highest accuracy.
- Creation of documents: any type of document, any type of format. Documents which a specific variable information needs to be inserted, edited and calculated can be automated: contracts, forms, annexes, spreadsheets, xls, word, civ, orders, reports, automatic reminders, any type of applications, any other type of standard documents.
- Data collection, data input and data entry: Software robots are able to get and independently collect any kind of information from any system or app and input it in another system.
- Accounting tasks: accounting tasks are one of the most successfully proved area to automate the processes. Invoice creation, invoice management, invoice approval and well as invoice approval communication process can be automated and performed by software robots. Any kind of data can be automatically input/ inserted by software robots in accounting or other applications. Any kind of information can be extracted or obtained by software robots from accounting for use elsewhere or for reporting.
- Order creation and modification: software robots can easily take over any sales or back office task. Order creation, order management, order approval and well as order approval communication process can be automated and performed by software robots. Any kind of data can be automatically input/ inserted in the order by software robots. Any kind of information can be extracted or obtained by software robots from order for use elsewhere or for reporting.
- HR tasks: especially the tasks of Human Resources planning and management as well as humane resources communication can be automated at 100%. Tasks such as creation and update of time planning, assignment of individual employee to a certain tasks, workload and task progress traceability, day off request creation and management, day off counter management as well as new employee onboarding can be automated and performed by software robots.
In general, any kind of tasks can be automated or partially automated. It always depends on the effort behind and cost. More and more businesses choose to invest in process automation in order to get rid of boring and routine tasks and focus on value added and profitable activities.
Potential automation use cases:
Automated workflows, customer insights along with real-time response, and manufacturing automation rank the highest for company success.
Customer insights and real-time response
Field service and training with augmented reality
Preventive vehicle maintenance
Connected IoT product design and development
Connected products with intelligent assistants
Digital twins with complete views of complex systems
Automated sensor based detection/response
Asset monitoring and utilization
Realtime inventory management
Predictive equipment maintenance